Thursday, January 2, 2014

001/101 Sandy Beach Sunrise (Goodmorning 2014)

001/101Sandy Beach Sunrise
And so it begins.  I have to say this self portrait idea has got to be the scariest project I've ever given myself.  I may be an actor but I've just never felt comfortable in front of a camera shooting stills.  My wife tells me I need to overcome this issue and I know she's right so here I go.  Happy New Year everyone and what a relief it is to be done with 2013.  Not the best year for my family and I, but I'm not going to get into that since I don't intend on starting my projects, blog, or even the year with complaints or negativity.   Here's to a new year full of wonderful possibilities.  

Chris Gritti.
1:24am 01/02/14

2 comments:

  1. Looks like youʻre already off to a fantastic start! Iʻll be following you all the way!

    ReplyDelete